Monday, April 9, 2012

Creatura by Nely Cab



When seventeen year-old Isis Martin is having trouble sleeping due to perturbing dreams of a horrific growling beast, she decidesto confront her fear. But what Isis discovers is something other than a menacing entity.The human-like creature offers Isis assurance that he is not a figmentof her imagination. Unwilling to accept his avowal, Isis sets his wordsto contest by asking the entity to prove himself - a dare, he readily welcomes.It is in her dreams that Isis innocently stumbles upon the silent existence of the divine lineage of those that man has long forgotten.In a quaint town, deep in south Texas, this story leads Isis onto the path of impermissible love and captivating life-changing truths. Isis Martin's journey is sure to leave any reader ravenous for more.

Where to find more info:
 
 My review

  How do I begin to put into words such a wonder journey Creatura took me on, no one word would do it justice. Simply put this book by far is one of my all time favorite books. It's very well written and from the moment I got to know Isis and David I knew their story would be an epic love story in the making. David is a true gentleman; he's a bit old fashion, knows true sacrifice and is truly willing to give up his life and immortal soul for true love. Isis' nightmares become the greatest thing to ever happened to her. She's a stubborn girl but when David walks into her life she falls head over heels I love.
 Nely definitely knows how to bring a book to life. From the first chapter to the last I felt like I knew every character personally and became very emotionally attached to every single one of them. I laughed, I cried, I even yelled at the book a couple of times and every time I thought I had it all figured out something would happen and everything I thought I new would be thrown out the window.
  I recommend this book to anyone looking for a romance that will reach into your soul and change you. if I could give it six flames I would and I cannot wait for book two to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment